Adrienne B. Naumann
Law Office of Adrienne B. Naumann LLC
Adrienne B. Naumann specializes in intellectual property services to individual entrepreneurs and startup companies, as well as medium sized businesses. Her issued patents include many technologies such as: consumer products, agricultural methods, safety equipment and mechanical devices of all kinds. She has also filed success patent application appeals on behalf of her clients.
In addition, Ms. Naumann drafts intellectual property related documents and contracts for ownership, shop rights, work for hire, transfer of rights, permissions, nondisclosure agreements, trade secrets, and proprietary/confidential information.
In addition to her on-line intellectual property article series entitled “Intellectual Property for Business People” Ms. Naumann has published articles related to intellectual property, and addressing genetic subject matter in particular. Her past and current professional activities include:
- Member and past chairman of the Chicago Bar Association Science, Technology and Law Committee
- Past Co-chairman for Patent Committee of Converging Technologies Bar Association
- Past Director and Chairperson for Governance Committee, Illinois Institute of Technology Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Member,Electronic Discovery Pilot Program of the Federal Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Secretary and Board Director, University of Chicago,Chicago Women’s Alliance
- Judge for Interprofessional Projects Program at Illinois Institute of Technology
- Member of North Shore Law
Ms. Naumann is also a frequent and requested speaker on intellectual property and related topics throughout the Chicago area.