My practice is focused on residential real estate transactions, providing licensed real estate professionals and individual buyers and sellers of residential real estate with the best possible and most responsive legal representation available.
Among the services typically provided in regard to a residential real estate transaction are the following:
- Preparation of the sales contract.
- Review of a previously executed sales contract with recommendations and negotiation regarding modification or revision.
- Direct representation of buyer’s or seller’s interests with opposing counsel, brokers and lending institutions.
- Examination of the legal title to the property and rendering of a legal opinion as to its status regarding encumbrances against the property.
- Examination of the plat of survey for defects.
- Preparation of the appropriate legal documents and/or review of the execution of all legal documents required.
- Legal representation at closing.
- Confirmation of the status of document recording and issuance of title policy.
Existing real estate, new construction, condominiums, single-family homes, short sales, installment contracts, lease to purchase agreements.
Georgetown University Law Center