Lauren Cohen represents people in personal injury claims, medical malpractice cases, and wrongful death lawsuits. This includes cases involving motor vehicle accidents, medical negligence, birth trauma, brain injury, and social security disability appeals. Lauren is passionate about helping her clients through every step of the process while maintaining open communication with them. She pursues her cases aggressively to help her clients get the maximum financial compensation to which they are entitled to.
Lauren also heads the firm’s outstanding Social Security disability practice. She zealously fights for her clients’ disability benefits and has won over 250 social security disability appeals.
Lauren received her J.D. with honors from Chicago Kent College of Law in 2001. She graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1998. Lauren is licensed in Texas and Illinois.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys – 10 Best Attorneys for exceptional and outstanding client service in 2018 and 2019.
- American Jurist Institute – 2019 Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys for Illinois
- Attorney and Practice Magazine’s – 2019 Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice